The Department of Education & Training has awarded Ridgemill the project management role for the refurbishment of the manual arts building at Springwood State High School.
The project will provide the school with an upgraded facility to enable students to create wood and metal work projects. Works include:
- Creation of a robotics laboratory
- Teacher office spaces
- Upgrade to the existing wood and metal work areas
- Refurbishment of the spray booth
- Upgrade of the existing welding and grinding bays
- Weatherproofing the outdoor construction court to provide an additional teaching space