Workplace Health & Safety
Ridgemill is committed to the elimination of work-related injury and illness and the provision of a safe and healthy working environment for employees, visitors and the public both in our corporate environment and on the projects we deliver.
With our own in-house Workplace Health and Safety Officer, we provide invaluable independent advice regarding each project stakeholder’s obligations and, at all project stages, we ensure and make certain safety issues are appropriately addressed. Our hands-on approach to safety management has earned us a reputation as live site specialists to the education, accommodation and health industries.
We promote a culture of health and safety excellence and continuous improvement through communication, consultation, honesty and accountability.
Our Workplace Health and Safety Management System has the following objectives:
- prevention of injury to staff at the workplace;
- reduction of hazards through the identification and control of factors which adversely affect the health and safety of all those at the workplace;
- improving the health and safety status of employees, visitors and other persons on Ridgemill Project Management’s premises;
- reduction in the costs associated with injuries, ill-health, and damage to property, rehabilitation, workers’ compensation and public liability; and
- to make all employees aware of their responsibilities to ensure compliance with these objectives and relevant legal obligations.